Zephyr is A Clean & Minimal WordPress Blog Theme – Perfectly suited for any type of blogger. Whether you are a foodie, a traveller, lifestyle-r or just love writing your life away? Zephyr can help you do it!
The story of Zephyr begins with the the light-seekers, trying to bring beauty to the world of blogs and it goes like this:
Not long ago, a team of super developers and designers said to each other, in a desperate tone: “But how come most blogs are ugly? We can do better, there’s gotta be a better way.” and the idea of Zephyr (Which also means airy and somewhat easy) was born. So the “soldiers” started working and came up with a design that’s so simple, and has little distractions, clear defined hotspots and great functionality for everyone to enjoy and even help save some time!
You have to forget about looking ugly, forget the days when you had to go through 50 steps just to get something done. Zephyr’s sole purpose is to ridden you of these! With an aesthetic design, complementary to perfection itself, the promise of this WordPress blog theme is to make you stand out and nothing less.
“How is this possible?” you might ask. It’s possible through the extensive layout varieties we provide you with in conjuncture with the beautiful widgets and headers that you can easily change! But, to top it off, we allow you to do this all in the FRONT-END LIVE CUSTOMIZER. No more going back to the back-end for small changes, the theme is built on a philosophy of ease to use.
And so, my dears – Zephyr is what your shining eyes see right now! Everyone can say juicy words, but here’s a list of what Zephyr offers and why it’s the theme for you! How do we know? We’ve ran intensive tests with Zephyr in the past, Zephyr is a sum of all the patterns we’ve identified that you like, therefore, Zephyr is MADE BY YOU, you can call us your partners
The list goes like this:
- A front-end live customizer to control ALL OF THESE, by control we mean, you’ll just click things and the magic happens instantly! Seriously, it’s that awesome! We weren’t greedy with options and we added plenty, such as colors for different small things & font-weights and the likes!
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Widgets, for your social needs. Stay engaged! Also, we know you little princesses love Instagram, so let us know what you think!
- Over 100 homepage variants. “Wait wait wait, hold on. Are you kidding?”. Nope. We provide you lots and we mean LOTS of options for your homepage layouts and your headers. Revolution Slider included as well, for your own use!
- Customizable Headers to show who you are.
- Sharing Options for each post, yes sir!
- User Experience worked to the highest standards: Sticky buttons (So users don’t have to scroll up), Infinite Loading Posts (Also Paginated, should you wish to switch.) and even a sticky sidebar, for these who like to always have it there.
- Post Formats: Gallery, Slider, Image, Video (With auto-generated thumbnails!), Quote, Audio.
- Auxiliary Pages such as Galleries, About Us and Contact, to fit everyone’s needs.
- We didn’t implement WooCommerce with this theme, due to its nature, but we’ve identified users who use the plugin and it works seamlessly! If you need any customization, you know where to find us.
- Two Type of Sidebars: Widgets & Latest Posts
- Google ADs & Promotional Opt-in Popup for your products!
- A shortcode generator to help you build any pages a blog might need. (About Me, Contact, Galleries, Folio).
- Support you’ll love and Free Lifetime Updates: It’d be useless to brag about us, but know this: We’ll always help you with anything regarding Zephyr, free of charge and provide you with updates for the themes. On top of that – we listen to your requests and your feedback is stored as “business intelligence”.
- Documentation – We provide you a documentation that hits the main points of Zephyr, but if you have any questions – just shoot!
These were the main points of Zephyr, but there are many more small things that we’d love for you to discover.
And so, the story comes to an end and the path you take now is crucial to your blog’s future: Will you give it a new life or will you just let it be as it is now?
Up to you.